Friday, November 11, 2011

A little of this and a little of that...

Chain and dangle with charms

Loops and swoops and simple beads

Swirls of transparent glass and layered frit
Today was pretty all over the place. A day off from work called from some serious "to do list" checking off. I consider it a success with 2 estate sales, a stop in Hobby Lobby, a visit to the Kissing Bridge ski swap (new pair of cross country ski boots and some teeny tiny skis and boots for my little guy), a meal out at amazing Betty's downtown, a visit here and there with good company, a bit more shopping and still a play date for the kiddos tonight to come...whoa!  Happy Veterans Day to all. I am not overly expressive in my political views but I am so thankful for my freedom and never take for granted the sacrifices others have made to maintain this for us all.  Thank you to our past and current members of the military. 
Oh Betty..so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment