Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Up, Up and Away!

 Yesterday morning I took a little plane ride in that teeny tiny plane and wow! was it amazing...Definitely a first and hopefully a do over at some point.  I only made one subtle "I am going to throw up" noise into the headset for the other two people in the plane to hear...with that comes a souvenir baggie to take and remember that moment forever.  I'm not sure what the view below is of.  I never quite got my bearings...except to notice the most important land mark in the Buffalo area...the Bills stadium. 
This was done through Bob  Miller Flight Training:

http://bobmillerflighttraining.com/

and they are great!

 I have already dipped my mandrels for tonight! I am going to be camping out in my studio to produce, create and make make make!  The results will see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment