Sunday, September 2, 2012

Whoa! I stepped out for a minute there. Back...and ready and busy busy busy! This weekend is huge.  I am going to be at the Wharf with SAM market. See the link to the left for more info( 10-5 on the water in Buffalo...gorgeous!) Also at the Wharf..at the same time on the same day...is an amazing fundraiser called "Natalie's Walk".  I have made bracelets to be sold at the fundraiser and feature the colors and design of this amazing organization.  After that there will be a Beads of Hope fundraiser the following week. I will be doing live torch time to make beads and collaborate with other area bead makers!!! Wow..great cause..great beads..great fun.  I will be posting more details. 
I hope if this week brings a new school year that all is refreshed and ready to go.  The leaves have a tint, the football season is around the corner (GO BILLS!) and times are busy busy!  Happy beading, creating and living life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment