Sunday, September 16, 2012

This weekend was amazing! The Beads of Courage event was so rewarding. What an amazing day and cause.  As a perk, I was in the same room torching with other lamp workers.  It was fantastic.  The Buffalo water front was busy with triathlons, festivals and beautiful ships coming in for Navy week.  The Bills won, I ran in an 8+ mile road race (8 in the Rough) and there was even time to find bugs and play in the river with my kiddos.  This was a weekend of good feelings and sweet inspiration. 
The bracelet above is for the Wheels with Wings fundraiser coming soon.  I hand stamped the metal disc and made the beads.  This has been a fun creative exchange and process.  I made them in a fairly large quantity and some have already sold...for another great cause as well. 

I hope this weeks has the same tone...Have a great Monday and happy creating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment