Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

 I hope you have a wonderful holiday! 
I am whirling around trying to get all the last minute preps together.  I will slow it down later tonight for a nice meal and time with family. Most of all, I can't wait for the morning when I get to see those sweet smiles light up and magic just fill their hearts and minds.  They will be so happy and I get to watch them feel it with honesty and purity and buzz around in their little jammies.  It just hops out in giggles and smiles...laughter and sweet cheer.  I hope we all have a little bit of that during the holiday...those moments where happiness takes over and it makes us tear, or smile, or laugh out loud and just feel so good! I hope you are overcome with it even if just for a moment:)  Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment