Sunday, September 4, 2011

A new commute and a funky speckled bracelet...


 On my new commute I find myself saying "Wow!" out loud many times.  The sights of the morning are the best and the little treasures I see on my way are gorgeous.  I am embracing this new found time I have in the car and trying to use it as best as I can. 



This funky little piece came together this morning.  Fall inspired coloration, disc beads and fun speckles....I am doing a live demonstration at Creative Essence in Clarence Center at 4 this afternoon if the weather holds. Flying flames and sweet beads! Tomorrow is a day to celebrate my baby girl's 2nd birthday (how did two years go by?) with the pinkest pink and purple girlie foof party I can put together. Then Tuesday, for so many, means a new year, school starting and a great level of energy and opportunity. Happy Labor Day too all!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter! I remember when mine turned 2... Thanks for the memory!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete