Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dream, Dream, Dream....

This piece is a little willy nilly but sweet and fun as well. Sometimes it's fun to throw symmetry out the window and to just build a bracelet from one end to the next and let it flow.  The beads are frit and plain with purple, gray and a few shimmering hues.  The findings are antiqued copper, copper and a funny little purple button I have been hanging on to.  I hand stamped the letters on to the purple discs and connected it all with an over sized lobster clasp.












So the holiday weekend was beautiful! It was not only gorgeous in WNY but I love seeing everyone getting together all over the place and celebrating the holiday and summer time in general.  This week I start teaching my jewelry making classes and I am excited about getting prepped to make some wearable art with some wonderful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment