Saturday, October 13, 2012


 Happy Weekend once again! I"m not sure what happens during the week...its Sunday night and then Friday afternoon in one Poof! But yahoooo for the weekends when I can get my hands busy with fun.  Fires in the fireplace, crunchy leaves, an afternoon movie, the newspaper and coffee and plenty of play...oh how I love the weekend.  I would love to learn how to insert more of that into the busy week...I'm going to work on that:) I hope all is going well with creating and being inspired out there.  UPCOMING EVENTS...Whisker Fest in East Aurora...great cause and great people and cats too:)

 
These beautifully colored leathers with cream colored glass and antiqued copper findings.... It is a simple piece but with whimsy and a bit of style. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment