Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tiny Treasures

This piece is quite the mix...some of my beads, vintage metal work, leather and some treasured buttons.  It came to be in a tiny way and sits so beautifully as a necklace.  
I hope everyone is having a great January and new year so far. Buffalo is struck with a wild warm spell...the grass is sneaking out again and few runs are open on the slopes. What is going on? Do I mind?....the vote is still out. I love the driving conditions but might want to ski a bit this year and can't help but feel the pain of those that really want to get on the slopes.   


The deer are sleeping in the yard, the winter birds are at the feeders and I suppose it is winter.   I have to be at the torch more in the coming weeks.  Shows coming up and creative thoughts are all around. Excited to make, make, make. 
Beautiful Saturday morning walk

No comments:

Post a Comment